This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.1359 / 50°8'9"N
Longitude: -5.4017 / 5°24'6"W
OS Eastings: 157014
OS Northings: 31748
OS Grid: SW570317
Mapcode National: GBR FX1B.2J3
Mapcode Global: VH12V.BV65
Entry Name: Coach House and Stables at Approximately 20 Metres South East of Tregembo Farmhouse
Listing Date: 9 October 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1143742
English Heritage Legacy ID: 70036
Location: St. Hilary, Cornwall, TR20
Civil Parish: St. Hilary
Traditional County: Cornwall
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cornwall
Church of England Parish: St Hilary
Church of England Diocese: Truro
SW 53 SE
2/132 Coach house and stables at
approximately 20 metres south east
of Tregembo Farmhouse
Coach house and stables. Circa early and mid C19. Painted rubble walls with shallow
brick arches over the openings. Scantle slate roofs, hipped on right, gable-ended
cross wing on left.
Plan: long circa early C19 range of stables with cart shed and projecting forward on
the left a taller coach house cross wing extended on its left with a lean-to. Built
into the bank at the rear.
Exterior : 2 storeys. 8 doorways to the ground floor; 5 irregularly sized and
disposed windows, above, and some pigeon holes under the eaves. Ledged doors, C20
Interior not inspected.
Forming part of a group of farm buildings ranged round a rectangular farmyard
relating to Tregembo Farmhouse qv.
Listing NGR: SW5701431748
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings