This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.0785 / 53°4'42"N
Longitude: -0.6356 / 0°38'8"W
OS Eastings: 491497
OS Northings: 354347
OS Grid: SK914543
Mapcode National: GBR DN0.VJR
Mapcode Global: WHGJQ.6WL9
Entry Name: Outhouses Behind Almshouses
Listing Date: 17 June 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1147835
English Heritage Legacy ID: 192412
Location: Brant Broughton and Stragglethorpe, North Kesteven, Lincolnshire, LN5
District: North Kesteven
Civil Parish: Brant Broughton and Stragglethorpe
Built-Up Area: Brant Broughton
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Brant Broughton St Helen
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
BRANT BROUGHTON AND STRAGGLETHORPE WEST STREET
SK 95 SW
Three small outhouses. Built in 1860 for Sir John Sutton. Red brick with blue
brick headers in diamond pattern, fishscale and plain tile roofs. Brick plinth.
Each outbuilding has a pair of 2 centred arched doorways in east wall with side
door and open side bay. Included for group value only.
Listing NGR: SK9149754347
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings