This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.0473 / 52°2'50"N
Longitude: -1.7849 / 1°47'5"W
OS Eastings: 414848
OS Northings: 238793
OS Grid: SP148387
Mapcode National: GBR 4NF.RJL
Mapcode Global: VHB13.0SRW
Entry Name: Gatepiers to North-East of Westington Paddock
Listing Date: 8 June 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1152625
English Heritage Legacy ID: 126291
Location: Chipping Campden, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL55
Civil Parish: Chipping Campden
Built-Up Area: Chipping Campden
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Chipping Campden St James
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
Gatepiers to north-
east of Westington
SP 1439 7/232
Dated 1753. Two stone monoliths, hardly dressed. About 6 ft high. Previously
for track to Old Manor Farmyard.
Listing NGR: SP1484938790
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings