This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.7453 / 51°44'42"N
Longitude: -1.7767 / 1°46'36"W
OS Eastings: 415514
OS Northings: 205197
OS Grid: SP155051
Mapcode National: GBR 4S4.FNK
Mapcode Global: VHB2N.5D3F
Entry Name: The Severals
Listing Date: 4 June 1952
Last Amended: 4 July 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1155392
English Heritage Legacy ID: 128921
Location: Hatherop, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL7
Civil Parish: Hatherop
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Coln St Aldwyn St John the Baptist
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
SP 10 NE HATHEROP HATHEROP VILLAGE
2/76 The Severals
(formerly listed as Severalls)
Large detached house, formerly rectory. 1833 by Richard Pace.
Incised render on main south front with remainder in coursed rubble
stone, on plinth, hipped slate roof, scattered stone stacks with
moulded cornice. U-shape block, mainly 2 storeys. South front
has plain cornice and blocking course and end pilaster strips. 3
windows, 20-pane margin sashes in shallow reveals. Ground floor
has 2 similar but larger, and with plain stone architraves with
semi-circular top and ashlar infill to tympanum. Central
projecting stone porch with panelled pilasters anti frieze and larqe
Projecting moulded cornice. Small shallow pediment over with
cross-arched acroterion ends. Double half-glazed margin light
doors with fielded lower panels.
Listing NGR: SP1551405197
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings