This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.019 / 52°1'8"N
Longitude: -2.5672 / 2°34'1"W
OS Eastings: 361173
OS Northings: 235769
OS Grid: SO611357
Mapcode National: GBR FS.GV4Y
Mapcode Global: VH85Y.GJ53
Entry Name: James and Mary Williams Monument About 15 Yards South of the South Window of the Chancel of the Church of St George
Listing Date: 4 December 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1156829
English Heritage Legacy ID: 152957
Location: Woolhope, County of Herefordshire, HR1
County: County of Herefordshire
Civil Parish: Woolhope
Traditional County: Herefordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Herefordshire
Church of England Parish: Woolhope
Church of England Diocese: Hereford
WOOLHOPE CP WOOLHOPE
SO 63 NW
4/287 James and Mary Williams
monument about 15 yards
south of the south window
of the chancel of the
Church of St George
Pedestal tomb for James and Mary Williams. Dated 1822. Finely cut sandstone.
Moulded vermiculated base, secondary capping and bottom zone of pedestal, ogee-
shaped finial; contrasting austere undecorated inscription panels. Forms a
close group with Butt (qv), Harris (qv) and Mailes (qv) monuments.
Listing NGR: SO6117335769
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings