This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
We don't have any photos of this building yet. Why don't you be the first to send us one?
Latitude: 53.3399 / 53°20'23"N
Longitude: -0.5746 / 0°34'28"W
OS Eastings: 495004
OS Northings: 383498
OS Grid: SK950834
Mapcode National: GBR SYFT.DG
Mapcode Global: WHGHL.49NY
Entry Name: Church of All Saints
Listing Date: 30 November 1966
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1166375
English Heritage Legacy ID: 196744
Location: Ingham, West Lindsey, Lincolnshire, LN1
District: West Lindsey
Civil Parish: Ingham
Built-Up Area: Ingham
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: The Spring Line Group
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
SK 98 SW INGHAM CHURCH LANE
6/53 Church of
30.ll.66 All Saints
Parish church. 1792, 1896, 1931. Coursed limestone rubble,
limestone ashlar. Slate roofs with stone coped gables,
decorative red ridge tiles, large east cross finial and yellow
brick eaves. West porch, west bell turret, nave, lower
rectangular chancel and north vestry. Projecting west porch of
1931 with plinth and large C18 type doorway with round moulded
head, raised keystones, columnar responds, and double panel
doors. Coped gable above. Nave wall rises above behind porch
with gable and bell turret with small rectangular opening with
small gable and large cross finial. C18 nave with plinth, 3
pointed windows and yellow brick eaves. C20 north vestry with
pointed west doorway with ashlar chamfered surround and plank
door. North vestry window, a pair of rectangular lights divided
by mullions. Paired pointed lights in east wall of vestry. East
end of C19 chancel with plinth and large window with 3 pointed
cusped lights surmounted by 3 cusped oculi and hood mould.
South side of chancel with plinth and rectangular window to west,
of 3 pointed cusped lights with rectangular hood mould. South
side of nave with plinth, yellow brick eaves and 3 pointed
windows. Porch interior with C18 internal west door with round
moulded head, raised keystone, rectangular inner jambs and
chamfered outer jambs. C19 pointed, chamfered chancel arch, with
inner order supported on corbels. C19 roofs on stone corbels.
C20 west gallery, pews, pulpit and lecturn. C19 altar rail.
Small C18 bowl font in porch on tall, columnar pedestal with
octagonal base, the bowl decorated with veined leaves. C13 plain
octagonal font with octagonal base with broaches surmounted by
slender columns with crude roll bases.
Listing NGR: SK9500483498
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings