This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.7653 / 51°45'55"N
Longitude: -1.4814 / 1°28'52"W
OS Eastings: 435887
OS Northings: 207527
OS Grid: SP358075
Mapcode National: GBR 6VZ.B98
Mapcode Global: VHC02.8WQM
Plus Code: 9C3WQG89+4F
Entry Name: Former Barn, Now Village Hall, Approximately 10 Metres South of Number 29 (Manor House) and 40 Metres North West of the Old Rectory
Listing Date: 12 September 1955
Last Amended: 17 October 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1183394
English Heritage Legacy ID: 252167
Location: Ducklington, West Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire, OX29
District: West Oxfordshire
Civil Parish: Ducklington
Built-Up Area: Witney
Traditional County: Oxfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
Church of England Parish: Duklington
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
DUCKLINGTON STANDLAKIE ROAD
SP3507 (East side)
18/91 Former barn, now village hall,
12/09/55 approx. 10m. S of No.29
(Manor House) and 40m. NW of
The Old Rectory
(Formerly listed as Rectory
Barn, now village hall. C17/C18, remodelled late C19 and C20. Coursed limestone
rubble; gabled stone slate roof. 5-bay plan. Timber lintel over blocked entry.
Timber lintels over three late C19 horned 2-pane sashes and C20 door. Midstrey
with hipped roof to rear. C20 extension to rear left. Interior not inspected.
Included for group value.
Listing NGR: SP3588907527
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings