This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 50.9968 / 50°59'48"N
Longitude: -0.7573 / 0°45'26"W
OS Eastings: 487304
OS Northings: 122667
OS Grid: SU873226
Mapcode National: GBR DDW.FC7
Mapcode Global: FRA 969G.W8S
Entry Name: The Parish Church of All Hallows
Listing Date: 18 June 1959
Last Amended: 26 November 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1221572
English Heritage Legacy ID: 413415
Location: Woolbeding with Redford, Chichester, West Sussex, GU29
County: West Sussex
Civil Parish: Woolbeding with Redford
Traditional County: Sussex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Sussex
Church of England Parish: Woolbeding All Hallows
Church of England Diocese: Chichester
SU 82 SE WOOLBEDING WOOLBEDING LANE
11/33 The Parish Church of All
Hallows (formerly listed
18.6.59 as Parish Church of All
Chancel, vestry to the north of it, nave, west tower and porch to the south of it.
Nave C11. Tower built in 1728. Chancel rebuilt by Lord Lanerton of Woolbeding
House in 1870.
Listing NGR: SU8730422668
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings