This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.746 / 51°44'45"N
Longitude: -2.2171 / 2°13'1"W
OS Eastings: 385110
OS Northings: 205281
OS Grid: SO851052
Mapcode National: GBR 1MK.J9B
Mapcode Global: VH94Y.JC9V
Entry Name: K6 Telephone Kiosk, High Street
Listing Date: 7 March 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1223538
English Heritage Legacy ID: 419301
Location: Stroud, Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL5
Civil Parish: Stroud
Built-Up Area: Stroud
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Stroud St Laurence
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
This list entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 03/06/2014
HIGH STREET (east side)
K6 Telephone Kiosk
Telephone kiosk, Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made
by W. McFarlane of Glasgow. Cast iron. Square kiosk with domed roof.
Unperforated crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and door.
Listing NGR: SO8511005281
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings