This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
We don't have any photos of this building yet. Why don't you be the first to send us one?
Latitude: 53.0793 / 53°4'45"N
Longitude: -1.1449 / 1°8'41"W
OS Eastings: 457378
OS Northings: 353904
OS Grid: SK573539
Mapcode National: GBR 8G0.Z8Q
Mapcode Global: WHDG6.DV1Q
Plus Code: 9C5W3VH4+P2
Entry Name: Blidworth Dale
Listing Date: 8 June 1992
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1264156
English Heritage Legacy ID: 428517
Location: Ravenshead, Gedling, Nottinghamshire, NG15
Civil Parish: Ravenshead
Traditional County: Nottinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Nottinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Blidworth
Church of England Diocese: Southwell and Nottingham
NEWSTEAD CHAPEL LANE
SK 55 SE
1569-/2/10000 Blidworth Dale
(formerly listed in
the parish of
House. Mid C18 and 1835, later C19 extensions. 1835 front of red
brick. Hipped slate roof. 2 decorative red brick ridge stacks.
Modillion eaves. Set on a painted plinth, 2 storeys, 3 bays.
Central late C19 red brick and painted porch, the parapet topped
with decorative iron railings. Single pilasters flank the
entrance, the side walls have single oval fixed lights and the
inner doorway has a 4 fielded panel door with decorative
overlight flanked by single pilasters. Either side are single
round arched tripartite glazing bar casements, each with
keyblock. Above, central doorway with glazed double door and
overlight. Either side are single glazing bar sashes. All have
moulded surrounds. Over the first floor opening is inscription
"T.P. 1835". To the rear left is a 3 storey, 3 bay C18 wing. The
ground floor being rendered, the first and second floors tile
hung. Hipped slate roof with single stack to the left. 3 bay
garden front, single central canted bay with parapet and first
floor band. Central doorway with glazed double door and fanlight.
Either side are single glazing bar sashes with single similar
sashes further left and right. Above are 5 slightly smaller
NB This building was formerly listed on the 39th List, dated 13
May 1986, in the parish of Blidworth, in the District of Newark.
Listing NGR: SK5737853904
Other nearby listed buildings