This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.6407 / 51°38'26"N
Longitude: -1.6625 / 1°39'45"W
OS Eastings: 423448
OS Northings: 193602
OS Grid: SU234936
Mapcode National: GBR 5VZ.0HT
Mapcode Global: VHC0R.41F1
Entry Name: 1 and 2
Listing Date: 23 November 1990
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1284541
English Heritage Legacy ID: 251521
Location: Coleshill, Vale of White Horse, Oxfordshire, SN6
District: Vale of White Horse
Civil Parish: Coleshill
Traditional County: Berkshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
Church of England Parish: Coleshill
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
In the entry for
Nos. 1 and 2
"Stone tile roof" in the fourth sentence of the description shall be amended to read
"Welsh slate roof".
Nos. 1 & 2
Pair of semi-detached cottages. Circa 1850 for the 2nd Earl of Radnor.
Cotswold vernacular style. Rubble stone with stone dressings and a gabled
stone tiled roof with stone ridge stacks. 2 storeys with a projecting
central gabled wing with two 2-light mullioned windows under Tudor arches
with dripstones. Intersecting Gothic glazing to the lights. Other windows
are flat-head 2-light casements on upper floor and three similar 3-light
casements on ground floor. Plank doors, finials to gable ends.
Listing NGR: SU2344893602
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings