This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.5634 / 51°33'48"N
Longitude: -1.0871 / 1°5'13"W
OS Eastings: 463373
OS Northings: 185340
OS Grid: SU633853
Mapcode National: GBR B2T.V9X
Mapcode Global: VHCYQ.3YMW
Entry Name: The Old Vicarage
Listing Date: 24 October 1951
Last Amended: 16 August 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1285724
English Heritage Legacy ID: 247346
Location: Ipsden, South Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire, OX10
District: South Oxfordshire
Civil Parish: Ipsden
Traditional County: Oxfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
Church of England Parish: Ipsden
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
2/128 The Old Vicarage
24/10/51 (Formerly listed as Ipsden
Vicarage, now house. Late C17 with C20 alterations to rear. Flint base; red
brick with some grey headers; plain tile roof; brick end stacks. L-shaped plan.
2 storeys and attic; 5-window range. Central C20 six-panel door with fanlight
and open pediment hood on Doric columns. Original leaded cross-windows to all
openings. Brick flat band between ground and first floor. Dentil cornice to
eaves. 3 gabled dormers. Interior noted as having late C17 staircase.
Listing NGR: SU6337385340
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings