History in Structure

This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.

Base and Part of Shaft of Cross in Corner of Churchyard Approximately 29 Metres South East of Church of St Mary

A Grade II Listed Building in Moreton Pinkney, Northamptonshire

Coordinates

Latitude: 52.1366 / 52°8'11"N

Longitude: -1.1623 / 1°9'44"W

OS Eastings: 457431

OS Northings: 249029

OS Grid: SP574490

Mapcode National: GBR 8TM.0YP

Mapcode Global: VHCVY.SKXG

Plus Code: 9C4W4RPQ+J3

« Listing Details

Entry Name: Base and Part of Shaft of Cross in Corner of Churchyard Approximately 29 Metres South East of Church of St Mary

Listing Date: 4 July 1985

Grade: II

Source: Historic England

Source ID: 1293739

English Heritage Legacy ID: 234168

Location: Moreton Pinkney, South Northamptonshire, Northamptonshire, NN11

County: Northamptonshire

Civil Parish: Moreton Pinkney

Built-Up Area: Moreton Pinkney

Traditional County: Northamptonshire

Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Northamptonshire

Church of England Parish: Moreton Pinkney St Mary the Virgin

Church of England Diocese: Peterborough

BritishListedBuildings.co.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here is used under licence. Please do not contact BritishListedBuildings.co.uk for any queries related to any individual listed building, planning permission related to listed buildings or the listing process itself.

British Listed Buildings is a Good Stuff website.