This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.5366 / 52°32'11"N
Longitude: -2.4189 / 2°25'8"W
OS Eastings: 371683
OS Northings: 293271
OS Grid: SO716932
Mapcode National: GBR BZ.F773
Mapcode Global: VH90Z.1H2T
Entry Name: Palmers Hospital
Listing Date: 18 July 1949
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1295194
English Heritage Legacy ID: 254523
Location: Bridgnorth, Shropshire, WV16
Civil Parish: Bridgnorth
Built-Up Area: Bridgnorth
Traditional County: Shropshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Shropshire
Church of England Parish: Bridgnorth
Church of England Diocese: Hereford
ST LEONERD'S CLOSE
SO 79 SW 2/188 18.7.49.
Founded 1687. Completely rebuilt 1889. Timber frame and stuccoed brick
on rusticated stone plinth. 2 storeys. Occupying 3 sides of a quadrangle.
Attractive, but apparently nothing remains of original fabric.
The following buildings, Church of St Leonard. Old Grammar School. No
2 Palmer's Hospital, and Nos 4 to 7 (consec) form a group
Listing NGR: SO7168393271
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings