This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 53.9125 / 53°54'45"N
Longitude: -1.7445 / 1°44'40"W
OS Eastings: 416883
OS Northings: 446294
OS Grid: SE168462
Mapcode National: GBR JR86.46
Mapcode Global: WHC8Q.5XKG
Entry Name: Former Wesleyan Chapel
Listing Date: 20 May 1976
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1300939
English Heritage Legacy ID: 337666
Location: Burley, Bradford, LS29
Civil Parish: Burley
Built-Up Area: Burley in Wharfedale
Traditional County: Yorkshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Yorkshire
Church of England Parish: Burley-in-Wharfedale St Mary the Blessed Virgin
Church of England Diocese: Leeds
5111 MAIN STREET LS29 7D9
Burley in Wharfedale
Former Wesleyan Chapel
SE 1646 8/125
Circa 1860. Late neo-classical. A detached, oblong with 2 storeys of windows.
Dressed, coursed stone. Stone slab roof of low pitch with simple pediment to street
gable, enclosing roundel clock. Front has 3 round-headed windows, over sill bands,
the upper ones being taller and having keystones and impost blocks, the lower ones
having impost bands, and the central opening being a doorway with moulded architrave,
fanlight and 8-panel door. The sides have 4 straight-headed windows.
Listing NGR: SE1688346294
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings