This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.7412 / 50°44'28"N
Longitude: -3.0699 / 3°4'11"W
OS Eastings: 324601
OS Northings: 94051
OS Grid: SY246940
Mapcode National: GBR PD.VQPW
Mapcode Global: FRA 47G4.1TB
Entry Name: Sunday School
Listing Date: 19 October 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1306055
English Heritage Legacy ID: 87925
Location: Colyton, East Devon, Devon, EX24
District: East Devon
Civil Parish: Colyton
Built-Up Area: Colyton
Traditional County: Devon
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Devon
Church of England Parish: Colyton St Andrew
Church of England Diocese: Exeter
SY 2494 COLYTON VICARAGE STREET
Sunday school building. Built in 1835 by the National Society for the Protection of
Education of the Poor, used for a time by Colyton Grammar School before becoming the
Sunday School. Flint and with slate roof with stone coping to gable ends. Two
storeys. Three bays. Stone windows each with two pointed arch lights and with
dripmoulds. Central gabled porch with chamfered pointed arch.
Listing NGR: SY2460094052
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings