This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 50.7401 / 50°44'24"N
Longitude: -3.0703 / 3°4'13"W
OS Eastings: 324570
OS Northings: 93937
OS Grid: SY245939
Mapcode National: GBR PD.VYBN
Mapcode Global: FRA 47G4.1N9
Entry Name: Fountain
Listing Date: 19 October 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1306125
English Heritage Legacy ID: 87890
Location: Colyton, East Devon, Devon, EX24
District: East Devon
Civil Parish: Colyton
Built-Up Area: Colyton
Traditional County: Devon
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Devon
Church of England Parish: Colyton St Andrew
Church of England Diocese: Exeter
SY 2493 COLYTON SOUTH SQUARE
Commemorative fountain. 1863. Cast iron fountain with square pedestal on stone
plinth and surmounted by lamp standard. The sides of the pedestal have Prince of
Wales feathers and inscription stating that it was erected with the surplus of a
fund collected to commemorate the wedding of Prince of Wales by the "patriotic"
Protestants of Colyton.
Listing NGR: SY2457093937
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings