This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.5642 / 52°33'51"N
Longitude: -1.8216 / 1°49'17"W
OS Eastings: 412190
OS Northings: 296280
OS Grid: SP121962
Mapcode National: GBR 3K9.BP
Mapcode Global: WHCH7.ZTR2
Entry Name: Church of the Holy Trinity
Listing Date: 18 October 1949
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1319961
English Heritage Legacy ID: 216553
Location: Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, B72
Civil Parish: Sutton Coldfield
Built-Up Area: Sutton Coldfield
Traditional County: Warwickshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Midlands
Church of England Parish: Sutton Coldfield Holy Trinity
Church of England Diocese: Birmingham
734/1/1 CHURCH HILL
18-OCT-49 CHURCH OF THE HOLY TRINITY
West tower late C15. Aisles circa 1533. Mid C16 north and south chapels. Nave
with clerestory rebuilt circa 1760. C13 chancel, restored and altered by C E Bateman 1914, retains C15 arch and east window. North aisle doubled 1874-9. South porch early C16. South aisle gallery circa 1760. Earlier C17 ornate screens and panelling, reoved 1864 from choir and organ casing at Worcester Cathedral, installed 1875. Interlaced aroaded circular Norman font, removed C19 from Church of St Lawrence, Over Winacre, Nottinghamshire. Earlier C18 wrought iron porch gates, 1748, moved from round Bishop Vesey monument of circa 1555 with effigy. Pudsey monuments 1677 (with busts in aedicule), 1719. Finely carved Sacheverell wall monument 1715. Jesson monument with busts 1705.
Holy Trinity Church and No 16 Coleshill Street form a group.
Listing NGR: SP1218496279
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings