This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.57 / 51°34'12"N
Longitude: -0.7747 / 0°46'28"W
OS Eastings: 485017
OS Northings: 186395
OS Grid: SU850863
Mapcode National: GBR D5W.GY7
Mapcode Global: VHDWB.JS9S
Entry Name: 65, High Street
Listing Date: 16 July 1949
Last Amended: 31 January 1974
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1332406
English Heritage Legacy ID: 46221
Location: Marlow, Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, SL7
Civil Parish: Marlow
Built-Up Area: Marlow
Traditional County: Buckinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Buckinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Great Marlow with Marlow Bottom, Little Marlow and Bisham
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
1. HIGH STREET
(Formerly listed as Palmers)
SU 8586 1/23 16.7.49.
Early C19. 2 storeys. Red brick with yellow brick facade to street on stone
plinth with moulded stone frieze and cornice, blocking course. 3-bay front.
Wide size-panel central door (double) with very narrow side light in surround of
panelled pilasters and entablature, approached by 4 moulded stone steps. Acanthus
pattern cast-iron scrapers.
Listing NGR: SU8502686404
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings