This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.9892 / 51°59'21"N
Longitude: -1.7038 / 1°42'13"W
OS Eastings: 420433
OS Northings: 232348
OS Grid: SP204323
Mapcode National: GBR 4PB.81F
Mapcode Global: VHBYZ.F83D
Entry Name: 1, Bourton Road
Listing Date: 30 June 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1341661
English Heritage Legacy ID: 126634
Location: Moreton-in-Marsh, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL56
Civil Parish: Moreton-in-Marsh
Built-Up Area: Moreton-in-Marsh
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Moreton-in-Marsh St David
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
5224 MORETON-IN-THE-MARSH BOURTON ROAD
SP 2032 SW 2/98
Circa 1840. Part of the same development as the Old Bank, High Street (qv) but
with lower storey heights and roofline. Ashlar front with low pitch Welsh slate
roof. Bands at each floor level. Three storeys, 3 windows, sashes with glazing bars.
Ground floor has elliptical carriage arch with keystone, round headed doorway with
panelled door and fanlight, and 2 sash windows.
Listing NGR: SP2043332348
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings