This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 54.0936 / 54°5'36"N
Longitude: -0.2095 / 0°12'34"W
OS Eastings: 517199
OS Northings: 467888
OS Grid: TA171678
Mapcode National: GBR VPZ3.FB
Mapcode Global: WHHF6.RCFN
Entry Name: Numbers 94 (Western Portion) and 96
Listing Date: 9 January 1976
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1346525
English Heritage Legacy ID: 166149
Location: Bridlington, East Riding of Yorkshire, YO16
County: East Riding of Yorkshire
Civil Parish: Bridlington
Built-Up Area: Bridlington
Traditional County: Yorkshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): East Riding of Yorkshire
Church of England Parish: Bridlington Priory Church (St Mary)
Church of England Diocese: York
5268 HIGH STREET
Nos 94 (Western portion)
TA 1767 NW 1/173
C18. 2 storeys and attics in painted brick with curved pantile roof with 2 dormers
with sliding sashes, 1 with glazing bars. Moulded eaves cornice. 1st floor has
2 C19 canted bays. Ground floor has 2 C19 shop windows.
Nos 16 to 46 (even), 46A, 48 to 64 (even), 64A, 66 to 100 (even) form a group.
Listing NGR: TA1719967888
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings