This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.6493 / 52°38'57"N
Longitude: -0.478 / 0°28'40"W
OS Eastings: 503065
OS Northings: 306815
OS Grid: TF030068
Mapcode National: GBR FVR.ZZB
Mapcode Global: WHGLX.MNLV
Plus Code: 9C4XJGXC+PR
Entry Name: 66 and 67, St Martins
Listing Date: 22 May 1954
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1360414
English Heritage Legacy ID: 193711
Location: Stamford, South Kesteven, Lincolnshire, PE9
Civil Parish: Stamford
Built-Up Area: Stamford
Traditional County: Northamptonshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
1671 ST MARTIN'S
Nos 66 and 67
TF 0306 1/234 22.5.54.
C17 and C18 pair of houses in ashlar, Stone slate roof, 2 storeys and attics.
Good moulded cornice and parapet, 4 hipped dormers. Rusticated pilasters through both storeys at end and centre, and stone band between. 8 windows, upper storey windows having moulded shouldered architraves with triple keystones and double-hung sash windows with original thick glazing bars. Rusticated arches with keystone on ground floor, no glazing bars. Panelled doors under rectangular fanlights in rusticated architraves with pediments. Fanlight to No 67 is blocked. Stone plinth with moulded capping. No 66 has 2 stone steps and No 67 has curved steps with small wrought iron railings.
Nos 39 to 43 (consec), Garden Wall to No 43, No 44, Wall to No 44, Nos 45 to 70
(consec), Garden Wall to Nos 68 and 69 with Burghley Almshouses form a group.
Listing NGR: TF0306506815
Other nearby listed buildings