History in Structure

This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.

Stable Block and Coach House Approximately 40 Metres North of Blyth Hall and Attached Mounting Block and Gatepier

A Grade II Listed Building in Shustoke, Warwickshire

Coordinates

Latitude: 52.5093 / 52°30'33"N

Longitude: -1.6928 / 1°41'34"W

OS Eastings: 420944

OS Northings: 290195

OS Grid: SP209901

Mapcode National: GBR 4GY.QTP

Mapcode Global: VHBWG.L6X7

Plus Code: 9C4WG854+PV

« Listing Details

Entry Name: Stable Block and Coach House Approximately 40 Metres North of Blyth Hall and Attached Mounting Block and Gatepier

Listing Date: 11 November 1952

Last Amended: 23 March 1988

Grade: II

Source: Historic England

Source ID: 1365139

English Heritage Legacy ID: 309088

Location: Shustoke, North Warwickshire, Warwickshire, B46

County: Warwickshire

Civil Parish: Shustoke

Traditional County: Warwickshire

Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Warwickshire

Church of England Parish: Whitacres, Lea Marston and Shustoke

Church of England Diocese: Birmingham

BritishListedBuildings.co.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here is used under licence. Please do not contact BritishListedBuildings.co.uk for any queries related to any individual listed building, planning permission related to listed buildings or the listing process itself.

British Listed Buildings is a Good Stuff website.