This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.474 / 51°28'26"N
Longitude: -0.0603 / 0°3'37"W
OS Eastings: 534807
OS Northings: 176789
OS Grid: TQ348767
Mapcode National: GBR ZT.LS
Mapcode Global: VHGR6.W6YV
Entry Name: K2 Telephone Kiosk Outside Montpelier Arms Public House (Public House Not Included)
Listing Date: 24 December 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1385806
English Heritage Legacy ID: 471218
Location: Southwark, London, SE15
Electoral Ward/Division: Livesey
Built-Up Area: Southwark
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: Peckham St John with Andrew
Church of England Diocese: Southwark
TQ3476 QUEEN'S ROAD
636-1/12/625 (North side)
24/12/86 K2 Telephone Kiosk outside
Montpelier Arms Public House (Public
House not incl)
Telephone kiosk, 1927, designed by Giles Gilbert Scott.
Cast-iron. Square kiosk of K2 type with domed roof, perforated
crowns to top panels and glazing bars to windows.
Vandalised and glass and door missing at time of survey.
Listing NGR: TQ3480776789
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings