This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 56.2154 / 56°12'55"N
Longitude: -2.9472 / 2°56'50"W
OS Eastings: 341349
OS Northings: 702938
OS Grid: NO413029
Mapcode National: GBR 2K.DHT7
Mapcode Global: WH7SP.P1RJ
Entry Name: Lundin Links, Former Mill off Mill Wynd
Listing Date: 1 March 1984
Source: Historic Scotland
Source ID: 341186
Historic Scotland Designation Reference: LB8953
Building Class: Cultural
Electoral Ward: Leven, Kennoway and Largo
Traditional County: Fife
18th/early 19th century mill group, restored and converted to dwellings circa 1970 - 2 and 3 storey. Rubble with large stugged dressings to original openings. L-shaped (formerly with transverse wing at west end, now demolished). North elevation has large cart, arch, now glazed, and irregular fenestration one wallhead chimney, modern French windows in
return bays. Site of mill wheel in outshot at east end. To south:
3 storey, 3 window part at right, with irregular fenestration and
2 storeys to left with large segmental arched doorway. South east wing now garages. 4 window west elevation (created when wing demolished). Piended pantiled roofs and rubble stack to west.
Shown on 1855 OS map as flour mill.
Other nearby listed buildings