This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 50.8995 / 50°53'58"N
Longitude: -0.3584 / 0°21'30"W
OS Eastings: 515538
OS Northings: 112393
OS Grid: TQ155123
Mapcode National: GBR HLK.D7D
Mapcode Global: FRA B64Q.N6N
Plus Code: 9C2XVJXR+QM
Entry Name: The Parish Church of St Mary
Listing Date: 15 March 1955
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1027150
English Heritage Legacy ID: 299025
Location: Wiston, Horsham, West Sussex, BN44
County: West Sussex
Civil Parish: Wiston
Traditional County: Sussex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Sussex
Church of England Parish: Wiston with Buncton
Church of England Diocese: Chichester
The Parish Church of
TQ 11 SE 13/338 15.3.55
Chancel, south chapel, twin naves and west tower.
Mainly C14, but much restored by G M Hills in 1862. South chapel contains
a brass of 1426 to Sir John de Braose and the tombs of the Shirley family who
owned Wiston House.
Listing NGR: TQ1553812393
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings