This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.8056 / 52°48'20"N
Longitude: -1.6378 / 1°38'16"W
OS Eastings: 424514
OS Northings: 323182
OS Grid: SK245231
Mapcode National: GBR 5DW.0RK
Mapcode Global: WHCG5.TR90
Entry Name: 126 and 126a, Station Street
Listing Date: 22 June 1979
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1038720
English Heritage Legacy ID: 273043
Location: Burton, East Staffordshire, Staffordshire, DE14
District: East Staffordshire
Civil Parish: Burton
Built-Up Area: Burton upon Trent
Traditional County: Staffordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Staffordshire
Church of England Parish: Burton-on-Trent St Chad
Church of England Diocese: Lichfield
1. (North Side)
Nos 126 and 126A
SK 2423 SE 4/120
Circa 1840. Red brick; 2 storeys; dentilled brick band; 3 sash windows with
flat brick arches. Ground storey has later C19 canted bay window on right-hand
side, and altered doorway. Hipped slate roof. Included for group value.
Listing NGR: SK2451423181
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings