This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 54.0932 / 54°5'35"N
Longitude: -0.2072 / 0°12'25"W
OS Eastings: 517350
OS Northings: 467856
OS Grid: TA173678
Mapcode National: GBR VPZ3.YF
Mapcode Global: WHHF6.SCJX
Entry Name: 46, 46a, 48, 50 and 50a, High Street
Listing Date: 7 September 1951
Last Amended: 24 March 1976
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1039110
English Heritage Legacy ID: 166134
Location: Bridlington, East Riding of Yorkshire, YO16
County: East Riding of Yorkshire
Civil Parish: Bridlington
Built-Up Area: Bridlington
Traditional County: Yorkshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): East Riding of Yorkshire
Church of England Parish: Bridlington Priory Church (St Mary)
Church of England Diocese: York
TA 1767 NW
HIGH STREET (North Side)
Nos 46, 46A, 48
Nos 50 and 50A
C18 brick and some medieval stonework, all now painted. 2 storeys and attics.
Pantile roof with brick stacks and 3 gabled dormers, sliding sashes with glazing
bars. 4 windows, hung sashes with glazing bars. Ground floor consists of 2 large
early C19 shallow bow shop windows with simple cornice, separated by entrance with
segmental fanlight with Gothic glazing bars. Small paned bow window. Door of
6 fielded panels under 3-light rectangular fanlight. Passage entry to left. Also
modern door and small early C19 and modern shop front.
Nos 16 to 46(even), 46A, 48, 50, 5OA, 52 to 64 (even), 64A and Nos 66 to 100 (even)
form a group.
Listing NGR: TA1734867862
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings