This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.6777 / 52°40'39"N
Longitude: -2.1797 / 2°10'46"W
OS Eastings: 387948
OS Northings: 308904
OS Grid: SJ879089
Mapcode National: GBR 18D.1RN
Mapcode Global: WHBFC.HY8L
Entry Name: Church Hall Approximately 1 Yard North East of Roman Catholic Church of St Mary
Listing Date: 28 March 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1039338
English Heritage Legacy ID: 271369
Location: Brewood and Coven, South Staffordshire, Staffordshire, ST19
District: South Staffordshire
Civil Parish: Brewood and Coven
Built-Up Area: Brewood
Traditional County: Staffordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Staffordshire
Church of England Parish: Brewood St Mary and St Chad
Church of England Diocese: Lichfield
BREWOOD C.P. KIDDEMORE GREEN ROAD (off)
SJ 80 NE (North side)
4/58 Church Hall approximately 1yd.
N.E. of R.C. Church of
Church Hall now schoolroom, c1833-4. By Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin.
Rough faced ashlar; slate roof with coped verges.
1 storey; 2 stone mullioned windows to left; pointed
arch doorway to right with board door. One of a group
of buildings associated with R.C. Church of St. Mary (qv)
and designed by Pugin.
Listing NGR: SJ8794808904
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings