This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.6776 / 52°40'39"N
Longitude: -2.1804 / 2°10'49"W
OS Eastings: 387901
OS Northings: 308897
OS Grid: SJ879088
Mapcode National: GBR 18D.1L6
Mapcode Global: WHBFC.GYYM
Entry Name: Presbytery Approximately 50 Yards North West of Roman Catholic Church of St Mary
Listing Date: 28 March 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1374043
English Heritage Legacy ID: 271370
Location: Brewood and Coven, South Staffordshire, Staffordshire, ST19
District: South Staffordshire
Civil Parish: Brewood and Coven
Built-Up Area: Brewood
Traditional County: Staffordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Staffordshire
Church of England Parish: Brewood St Mary and St Chad
Church of England Diocese: Lichfield
BREWOOD C.P. KIDDEMORE GREEN ROAD
SJ 80 NE
4/59 Presbytery approximately
50 yards N.W, of R.C.
Church of St. Mary
Presbytery. Mid C19. By Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin.
Red brick with ashlar dressings; clay tile roof; brick stacks
to rear. 2 storeys; 2:1 windows; projecting gabled wing to right;
2, 3 and 4 light mullioned windows containing glazing bar
casements. Central porch with lean to roof and 2 light
mullioned window with cambered heads. One of a group of
buildings associated with R.C. Church of St. Mary (qv) and
designed by Pugin.
Listing NGR: SJ8790108897
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings