This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.7579 / 51°45'28"N
Longitude: -1.2558 / 1°15'20"W
OS Eastings: 451465
OS Northings: 206843
OS Grid: SP514068
Mapcode National: GBR 8YY.MBS
Mapcode Global: VHCXV.52ZQ
Entry Name: Radcliffe Science Library
Listing Date: 12 January 1954
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1047093
English Heritage Legacy ID: 245905
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1
Electoral Ward/Division: Holywell
Built-Up Area: Oxford
Traditional County: Oxfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
Church of England Parish: Oxford St Mary the Virgin with St Cross with St Peter-in-the-East,
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
SOUTH PARKS ROAD
Radeliffe Science Library
SP 5106 NW 5/114D 12.1.54.
The main block, facing South Parks Road, was built in 1901 to the design
of Sir T G Jackson at the cost of the Draper's Company in Doulting ashlar.
The new wing, facing Parks Road, was built in 1933-34 in Bladon stone with
Clipsham stone dressings, by Sir Hubert Worthington.
Listing NGR: SP5141906966
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings