This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.9885 / 52°59'18"N
Longitude: -0.2994 / 0°17'57"W
OS Eastings: 514253
OS Northings: 344814
OS Grid: TF142448
Mapcode National: GBR GS8.P3M
Mapcode Global: WHHLL.C4NS
Entry Name: The Old Vicarage
Listing Date: 5 July 1979
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1061813
English Heritage Legacy ID: 192613
Location: Heckington, North Kesteven, Lincolnshire, NG34
District: North Kesteven
Civil Parish: Heckington
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Heckington St Andrew
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
HECKINGTON HOWELL ROAD
The Old Vicarage
Former vicarage, now house. 1822 by William Barnett, builder.
Red brick in Flemish bond, hipped slate roof with lead dressings.
Cast iron lion mask gutter. 2 valley stacks. 2 storey, 3 bay
front with central double half glazed doors, covered by a C19
glazed porch with flat lead roof and cusped and openwork arches
in timber, flanked by single glazing bar sashes. To first floor
are 3 similar windows, all openings have splayed rubbed brick
Listing NGR: TF1425344814
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings