This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 53.1934 / 53°11'36"N
Longitude: -0.4727 / 0°28'21"W
OS Eastings: 502137
OS Northings: 367349
OS Grid: TF021673
Mapcode National: GBR FN6.TJX
Mapcode Global: WHGJ6.QZ3Q
Plus Code: 9C5X5GVG+9W
Entry Name: The Old Rectory
Listing Date: 2 May 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1061933
English Heritage Legacy ID: 192288
Location: Branston and Mere, North Kesteven, Lincolnshire, LN4
Civil Parish: Branston and Mere
Built-Up Area: Branston
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Branston All Saints
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
TF 03 67 BRANSTON & MERE CHURCH ROAD CHURCH ROAD
GV The Old Rectory
House. Late C18. Coursed rubble. Pantile ridge roof and 2 brick gable stacks.
Two-and-a-half storey, 3 bay. Central doorway with C19 glazed door, with wooden porch
supported on 2 replaced Doric columns and 2 pilasters, topped by entablature.
Eitherside single glazing bar sashes under segmental stone arches. Lower 2-storey
range to rear with various sliding casements under segmental stone arches.
Listing NGR: TF0213767349
Other nearby listed buildings