This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 53.3656 / 53°21'56"N
Longitude: -0.0109 / 0°0'39"W
OS Eastings: 532449
OS Northings: 387257
OS Grid: TF324872
Mapcode National: GBR XYCJ.F7
Mapcode Global: WHHJS.SNZQ
Plus Code: 9C5X9X8Q+6J
Entry Name: 44 and 46, Westgate
Listing Date: 2 November 1954
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1063191
English Heritage Legacy ID: 195068
Location: Louth, East Lindsey, Lincolnshire, LN11
Civil Parish: Louth
Built-Up Area: Louth
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Louth
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
Nos 44 & 46
TF 3287 2/5 2.11.54.
Early C19 pair of 2-storey brick houses with shallow pitched slate roof. Both
have 2 3-light hung sash windows with glazing bars to both floors and a single
light above the central entrance. Wide wooden cases almost flush with the face,
all have plaster lintel and keystone, light cills. Extra blocked window in the
centre of the pair above a semi-circular-headed gateway with keystone and imposts.
Insurance plaque. Doorcases consist
of 2 pilasters-supporting shallow triangular pediment broken over semi-circular
head of doorway which is approached by 3 stone steps. Panelled door of 6 panels
with semi-circular radiating fanlight.
Nos 44 to 66 (even) form a group with Nos 82 and 84.
Listing NGR: TF3244987257
Other nearby listed buildings