This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.367 / 53°22'1"N
Longitude: -0.0045 / 0°0'16"W
OS Eastings: 532870
OS Northings: 387424
OS Grid: TF328874
Mapcode National: GBR XYDH.TR
Mapcode Global: WHHJS.XM0N
Entry Name: Premises Occupied by Eve and Renshaw (Eastern Portion Only)
Listing Date: 2 November 1954
Last Amended: 18 February 1974
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1063250
English Heritage Legacy ID: 194925
Location: Louth, East Lindsey, Lincolnshire, LN11
District: East Lindsey
Civil Parish: Louth
Built-Up Area: Louth
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Louth
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
Premises ocuupied by
Eve and Renshaw
(Eastern portion only)
(Formerly listed as
Eastern part of premises
13 yds West of Market Place,
on South Side)
TF 38 NW 1/35 2.11.54.
6 windows only (section at West end excluded). C18. 3 storey brick house with
pantile roof and dentilled eaves. 6 windows to 1st and 2nd floors with squat
sashes in wide wooden cases almost flush, flat arched heads with keystone, no
glazing bars. Modern ground floor.
Nos 22 to 28 (even), Nos 32 to 40 (even) and Market Hall form a group.
Listing NGR: TF3287087424
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings