This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.0125 / 51°0'45"N
Longitude: 0.764 / 0°45'50"E
OS Eastings: 593983
OS Northings: 127316
OS Grid: TQ939273
Mapcode National: GBR RY9.FYY
Mapcode Global: FRA D6HF.MH2
Entry Name: Tilmenden
Listing Date: 4 June 1952
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1070866
English Heritage Legacy ID: 180420
Location: Stone-cum-Ebony, Ashford, Kent, TN30
Civil Parish: Stone-cum-Ebony
Traditional County: Kent
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Kent
TQ 92 NW 13/382 4.6.52.
C15. Timber-framed building with plaster infilling, the first floor of the
end window bays oversailing on the protruding ends of the floor joists and
brackets. The portion between has wide heavy curved brackets supporting the
eaves and partly a cove, also, projecting on brackets on the first floor an
oriel window of 6 lights with wooden mullions. One of the ground floor windows
has its original wooden mullions. Hipped tiled roof. Three casement windows.
The first floor of the north front also oversails. The south front is tile-hung.
Interior has inglenook fireplace.
Listing NGR: TQ9398327316
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings