This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.4778 / 52°28'40"N
Longitude: -1.9106 / 1°54'38"W
OS Eastings: 406169
OS Northings: 286657
OS Grid: SP061866
Mapcode National: GBR 5Y9.1N
Mapcode Global: VH9YW.TZTD
Entry Name: 266A, BROAD STREET B1 (See details for further address information)
Listing Date: 8 July 1982
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1075689
English Heritage Legacy ID: 216827
Location: Birmingham, B1
Electoral Ward/Division: Ladywood
Built-Up Area: Birmingham
Traditional County: Warwickshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Midlands
Church of England Parish: Birmingham St Luke
Church of England Diocese: Birmingham
City Centre B1
No 266A and Nos 267 to
SP 0686 NW 32/7
Circa 1860. Brick with stone dressings and a minimum use of coloured tiles.
In a Venetian Gothic style. Three storeys; 6 bays in the rhythm 3 x 2 x 2:
2 x 2 x 3 . Ground floor with modern shop fronts. First floor with triplet and
couplet of pointed windows with tilework in the tympana and carved foliage
capitals. Second floor sill band. Second floor with windows as the first
floor but linked at the level of the springing of their arches by patterned
tiles. Patterned and bracketted parapet.
Listing NGR: SP0616986657
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings