This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.5682 / 52°34'5"N
Longitude: -1.8225 / 1°49'21"W
OS Eastings: 412126
OS Northings: 296720
OS Grid: SP121967
Mapcode National: GBR 3K8.48
Mapcode Global: WHCH7.ZQ91
Entry Name: 26, Lichfield Road
Listing Date: 18 October 1949
Last Amended: 26 April 1976
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1075797
English Heritage Legacy ID: 216597
Location: Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, B74
Civil Parish: Sutton Coldfield
Built-Up Area: Sutton Coldfield
Traditional County: Warwickshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Midlands
Church of England Parish: Sutton Coldfield Holy Trinity
Church of England Diocese: Birmingham
5104 LICHFIELD ROAD
as No 14)
SP 1296 1/28 18.10.49.
Circa 1680, attributed to Sir William Wilson. Formerly the gatehouse of Moat
House. Red brick with ashlar dressings. Gabled roof with stone copings. 2 storeys,
2 sash windows with moulded lintels. Stone pilasters, elliptical carriage arch
on right, modern shop front on left. 2 gables to front, 1 to
south side elevation.
Nos 24 and 26 form a group.
Listing NGR: SP1212696720
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings