This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.5409 / 52°32'27"N
Longitude: -2.1226 / 2°7'21"W
OS Eastings: 391780
OS Northings: 293673
OS Grid: SO917936
Mapcode National: GBR 4F2.HK
Mapcode Global: VH914.5D6J
Entry Name: Court House Inn Public House
Listing Date: 9 April 1976
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1076036
English Heritage Legacy ID: 217943
Location: Dudley, DY3
Electoral Ward/Division: Sedgley
Built-Up Area: Sedgley
Traditional County: Staffordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Midlands
Church of England Parish: Sedgley All Saints with St Andrew the Straits
Church of England Diocese: Worcester
5106 GOSPEL END ROAD
Court House Inn
SO 99 SW 5/131
Mainly late C18-early C19 but core probably earlier. Stucco; 2 storeys; 3 sash
windows; Tuscan pilaster doorcase with open pediment, radial fanlight and flush-
panelled door; stone-coped gabled ends; modern tiles. 2-storeyed stone wing
set back on south side. The early Court House was used for the manor of Sedgley
until the 1920's.
Listing NGR: SO9178093673
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings