This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.0525 / 52°3'8"N
Longitude: -1.7763 / 1°46'34"W
OS Eastings: 415435
OS Northings: 239368
OS Grid: SP154393
Mapcode National: GBR 4NG.7QG
Mapcode Global: VHB13.5N9X
Plus Code: 9C4W362F+XF
Entry Name: Barn Immediately North-East of Almonry
Listing Date: 25 August 1960
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1078459
English Heritage Legacy ID: 126112
Location: Chipping Campden, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL55
Civil Parish: Chipping Campden
Built-Up Area: Chipping Campden
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Chipping Campden St James
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
5224 CHURCH STREET
Barn immediately north-
east of Almonry
SP 1539 SW 9/63 25.8.60
C17 altered, possibly part of Sir Baptist Hick's layout at Old Campden House.
Coursed and squared rubble, Cotswold stone roof, hipped to south-west. Large
roughly central double doors to both flanks. Gabled extensions at either side of
south-east flank (the right hand one lower). Interior has 3-1-2 bays (turned angle
in south extension) queen-post trusses.
Listing NGR: SP1543539368
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings