This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.4976 / 51°29'51"N
Longitude: -0.2556 / 0°15'20"W
OS Eastings: 521183
OS Northings: 179074
OS Grid: TQ211790
Mapcode National: GBR 9M.67H
Mapcode Global: VHGQX.JM68
Entry Name: 2, the Avenue W4
Listing Date: 2 February 1970
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1079434
English Heritage Legacy ID: 200874
Location: Ealing, London, W4
Electoral Ward/Division: Southfield
Built-Up Area: Ealing
Traditional County: Middlesex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: St Michael and All Angels Bedford Park
Church of England Diocese: London
TQ 2179 7/83 2.2.70
Circa 1876. By E W Godwin. Red brick with tiled roofs. Two storeys and
attic. Single storeyed bay at front, 3 storeyed gabled bay on side elevation.
Low wing at rear.
Of particular interest as being among the first houses built in Bedford Park,
and designed by the estate's first architect.
Listing NGR: TQ2118379074
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings