This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.7571 / 51°45'25"N
Longitude: -1.8305 / 1°49'49"W
OS Eastings: 411793
OS Northings: 206507
OS Grid: SP117065
Mapcode National: GBR 4RW.S1D
Mapcode Global: VHB2M.7339
Entry Name: Willson Monument in the Churchyard Approximately 4 Metres West of Nave to Church of St Mary
Listing Date: 5 February 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1088402
English Heritage Legacy ID: 127319
Location: Bibury, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL7
Civil Parish: Bibury
Built-Up Area: Arlington
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Bibury with Winson
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
BIBURY CHURCH ROAD
11/73 Willson monument in the
churchyard approximately 4m west
of nave to Church of St. Mary
Pedestal tomb. Dated 1807. Limestone. Rectangular with fluted
pilasters flanking recessed side panels. Stepped plinth; cornice
moulded top with moulded coping. Inscribed on south side to
ELIZABETH WILLSON, died 1807.
Listing NGR: SP1179206510
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings