This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.9311 / 51°55'51"N
Longitude: -1.7237 / 1°43'25"W
OS Eastings: 419095
OS Northings: 225874
OS Grid: SP190258
Mapcode National: GBR 4PW.WKF
Mapcode Global: VHBZ5.2QMJ
Entry Name: Part of Premises Wye Antiques
Listing Date: 25 August 1960
Last Amended: 29 April 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1088788
English Heritage Legacy ID: 126397
Location: Stow-on-the-Wold, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL54
Civil Parish: Stow-on-the-Wold
Built-Up Area: Stow-on-the-Wold
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Stow-on-the Wold St Edward
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
5224 THE SQUARE
Part of premises of
(formerly listed as pair
of cottages 10 yds north of
the Queen's Head Inn)
SP 1925 NW 2/15 25.8.60
C18, altered in C19. Coursed rubble, Cotswold stone roof. Two storeys and attic,
2 windows, 3 on ground floor. Sixteen pane sashes in dressed stone architraves.
Modern glazed door, modern canted bay. Central gabled dormer just above eaves.
Converted from 2 small houses.
Listing NGR: SP1909525874
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings