This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.7586 / 51°45'30"N
Longitude: -1.8409 / 1°50'27"W
OS Eastings: 411077
OS Northings: 206667
OS Grid: SP110066
Mapcode National: GBR 3QJ.PDQ
Mapcode Global: VHB2M.12N6
Entry Name: K6 Telephone Kiosk
Listing Date: 24 April 1990
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1089183
English Heritage Legacy ID: 127523
Location: Bibury, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL7
Civil Parish: Bibury
Built-Up Area: Arlington
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Bibury with Winson
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
This list entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 10/04/2014
K6 Telephone kiosk
Telephone kiosk. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by various
Contractors. Cast iron. Square kiosk with domed roof. Unperforated crowns to top
panels and margin glazing to windows and door.
This kiosk was previously included in the 67th list for the District of Cotswold.
Listing NGR: SP1107706668
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings