This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.7793 / 51°46'45"N
Longitude: 0.0842 / 0°5'2"E
OS Eastings: 543874
OS Northings: 211008
OS Grid: TL438110
Mapcode National: GBR LDG.J29
Mapcode Global: VHHM6.DJVW
Entry Name: Church of St Mary
Listing Date: 5 July 1950
Last Amended: 12 August 1981
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1111721
English Heritage Legacy ID: 119490
Location: Harlow, Essex, CM20
Electoral Ward/Division: Little Parndon and Hare Street
Built-Up Area: Harlow
Traditional County: Essex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Essex
Church of England Parish: Harlow Town Centre St Paul with St Mary's, Little Parndon
Church of England Diocese: Chelmsford
PARNDON MILL LANE
1. Church of St Mary
TL 41 SW 1/3 5.7.50
C19 church. Single cell with east apse. Ridged and gabled roof, peg-tiled.
Western belfry, brick nogged, south porch of timber. Walls of coursed
pebbles with free-stone quoins. Windows trefoiled in a high Victorian
manner, priest's door at south-east in an Early English style arch with
hoodmould on headstops.
Listing NGR: TL4387411008
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings