This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.505 / 51°30'17"N
Longitude: -0.1073 / 0°6'26"W
OS Eastings: 531456
OS Northings: 180147
OS Grid: TQ314801
Mapcode National: GBR NG.1P
Mapcode Global: VHGR0.3F3M
Entry Name: St Andrew's House
Listing Date: 8 February 1979
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1123734
English Heritage Legacy ID: 204606
Location: Lambeth, London, SE1
Electoral Ward/Division: Bishop's
Built-Up Area: Lambeth
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: Waterloo St John with St Andrew
Church of England Diocese: Southwark
ROUPELL STREET SE1
1. (north side)
St Andrew's House
TQ 3180 1/822 8.2.79
1868 by S S Teulon. Former vicarage. Symmetrical three storey, three bay building,
the wider gabled outer bays having paired windows in top storey, tripled below.
Stock brick with red brick and stone dressings. High pitched slated roof. Narrow
centre bay has moulded brick cornice above date panel. Top windows pointed, others
four-centred under gauged brick arches with stone hoodmoulds. Heavy stone and
brick dentiled first floor string.
Listing NGR: TQ3145680147
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings