This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.675 / 51°40'29"N
Longitude: -0.5329 / 0°31'58"W
OS Eastings: 501543
OS Northings: 198376
OS Grid: TQ015983
Mapcode National: GBR G7H.XS4
Mapcode Global: VHFSJ.Q549
Entry Name: Walls to West and North of Churchyard of St Michael
Listing Date: 30 July 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1124837
English Heritage Legacy ID: 44801
Location: Chenies, Chiltern, Buckinghamshire, WD3
Civil Parish: Chenies
Traditional County: Buckinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Buckinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Chenies and Little Chalfont
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
TQ 0198 CHENIES CHENIES VILLAGE
Walls to West and North of
Churchyard of St Michael
Formerly part of Manor House. Circa 1530. Remains of north-east range of the Manor
House, which was ruinous by 1750 and mostly demolished by 1800.
West section: brick wall with some diaper work and evidence for stack on west side
and start of north and south walls of Manor House north-east range.
North wall: English bond brick wall with moulded plinth.
Listing NGR: TQ0154598374
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings