This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.5738 / 51°34'25"N
Longitude: -0.7743 / 0°46'27"W
OS Eastings: 485038
OS Northings: 186813
OS Grid: SU850868
Mapcode National: GBR D5W.91L
Mapcode Global: VHDWB.JPJX
Plus Code: 9C3XH6FG+G7
Entry Name: 48, Chapel Street
Listing Date: 16 July 1949
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1125100
English Heritage Legacy ID: 46201
Location: Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7
Civil Parish: Marlow
Built-Up Area: Marlow
Traditional County: Buckinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Buckinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Great Marlow with Marlow Bottom, Little Marlow and Bisham
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
(South East Side)
SU 8586 1/4 16.7.49.
Late C18, 3 storeys. Red brick. Flat panelled eaves on pairs of cut
brackets. Hipped old tile roof. 3 windows to upper floors. Modern in
keeping bow window (for shop) and 6 panel door to right hand. Rectangular
fanlight of wrought iron radiating pattern with scroll and cast lead
enrichment. Doorcase of panelled pilasters, double scroll brackets and
thin flat hood. Brass lion and wreath knocker.
Listing NGR: SU8504486809
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings