This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.1995 / 52°11'58"N
Longitude: 0.4263 / 0°25'34"E
OS Eastings: 565917
OS Northings: 258470
OS Grid: TL659584
Mapcode National: GBR NBK.0M2
Mapcode Global: VHJGQ.BZR7
Entry Name: The Old Vicarage
Listing Date: 25 April 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1127106
English Heritage Legacy ID: 49253
Location: Woodditton, East Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire, CB8
District: East Cambridgeshire
Civil Parish: Woodditton
Traditional County: Cambridgeshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cambridgeshire
Church of England Parish: Woodditton St Mary
Church of England Diocese: Ely
TL 65 NE WOODDITTON CROSSWAYS
7/174 The Old Vicarage
House, formerly the vicarage built for Rev. Walker in 1849.
Dated stone in wall of outbuilding. Red brick with slate
roofs. Cruciform plan with three storey pedimented central
block and two storey wings with hipped roofs. Two stacks.
Windows linked vertically by brick pilasters and projecting
brick window arches. Three-light casement windows at each floor
in main block, wings with first floor hung sash windows and
ground floor garden casements. Main entrance in rear wing to
left hand. Open porch, late C19, in angle. Interior has good
original details and canted open string staircase.
RCHM (Cambs notes), 1953.
Listing NGR: TL6591758470
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings