This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.2099 / 52°12'35"N
Longitude: 0.062 / 0°3'43"E
OS Eastings: 540985
OS Northings: 258853
OS Grid: TL409588
Mapcode National: GBR L76.JGG
Mapcode Global: VHHK2.1Q38
Entry Name: The Rectory
Listing Date: 31 May 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1127773
English Heritage Legacy ID: 51692
Location: Coton, South Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire, CB23
District: South Cambridgeshire
Civil Parish: Coton
Built-Up Area: Coton
Traditional County: Cambridgeshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cambridgeshire
Church of England Parish: Coton St Peter
Church of England Diocese: Ely
No 73 (The Rectory
The last sentence of the description shall be amended to read R.C.H.M.West Cambs
mon(6) Plate 32
TL 4058 COTON HIGH STREET
10/74 No. 73 (The
Rectory. c.1840. Grey brick, Flemish bond, and low pitch hipped, slate roof
and boarded eaves. Internal stacks. Double pile plan. Two storeys.
Principal entry in west side. Four-panelled door and rectangular fanlight.
One twelve pane, recessed hung sash and two blind window openings. Garden
front in three window bays with three similar hung sashes at first floor and
three full length fifteen pane sashes at ground floor. Inside the hall and
stairbay divides the family and incumbents study from the services.
Cantilevered, open-string staircase with mahogany rail and stick balusters.
Part of the service wing was demolished C20.
R.C.H.M. West Cambs., mon.(6)
Listing NGR: TL4098558853
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings